Photographer: Sergey Melnikov
Office interior photography
Interior photography of an office is almost no different from interior photography of any other public space. As in any other interior photography, the key to a good result is thorough preparation. I have already written a small manual on how to prepare before architectural and interior photography, but let's dwell more on the preparation of the office, on the example of this office.
1. Office interior photography is best done on a weekend when the office staff is not at work. In this case, you will not be disturbed during the shoot.
2. Remove all unnecessary items . You can ask employees to have everyone remove all their belongings from open spaces before they leave for the weekend.
3. Order Cleaning. It is necessary that before photographing interior, office should be absolutely clean. All glass and metal surfaces should be free of streaks and dust, because then at the stage of retouching it will significantly save your time.
4. All furniture should be arranged according to the original design plan.
5. Ensure that you clean and erase all confidential information from prominent places before the interior shoot. For example note boards in meeting rooms.
6. Lastly, you need to take care of the office pass in advance.
Here is a list of fairly obvious preparations before an office interior photography, by following which you will greatly simplify and speed up the filming process.
If you would like to book architectural and interior photographer Sergey Melnikov to photograph a project you or your client have designed, or to purchase images you have seen on my website, please contact me.